Our code of ethics
- We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, appearance or ethnicity.
- We begin therapy only after having evaluated as much as possible whether this therapy is right for you.
- Our therapists are continually updating themselves on the newest research results in our field.
- Our therapists are committed to continuing their own personal healing.
- Client confidentiality and security of client records is of utmost importance.
- Our therapists only use techniques with the client’s consent and while in communication with the client.
- We only charge for results.
If you are a client of an ISPS clinic, and have a complaint or wish to report an ethical violation, please contact the central office immediately so we can take appropriate action.
PeakStates Director: Grant McFetridge +1(250)413-3211 (Canada). Click here to email.
We use the MailChimp system to distribute newsletters for the Institute for the Study of Peak States. We will not pass on your email address, nor send any emails other than the newsletters. (To end your subscription, simply hit the cancel subscription link at the bottom of every newsletter.)
...or visit our Forum
1.0 Jan 7, 2010: First draft of this webpage.